Code Of Conduct
S.S. ENTERPRISES will conduct its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner, in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and consistent with values. In conducting its business, integrity must underline all company relationships, including those with customers, suppliers and communities and among employees. The highest standards of ethical business conduct are required of S.S. ENTERPRISES Shop employees in the performance of their company responsibilities.
Every employee has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance and report suspected violations of the Code of Conduct.
Retaliation against employees who come forward to raise genuine concerns will not be tolerated.
Concern for Business Partners
- The customers are given timely supply of high quality bearings as per commitment.
- All products are as per customer specification and standards with certification.
Compliance to regulatory mechanisms
- Stipulated rules as per company Law are duly followed.
- The taxes are paid on time.
- Company registered with Center and State tax authorities.
- The company has a designated person to ensure compliance to all legal and statutory requirements
Concern for Employees
The company is committed to the welfare of its biggest asset- Employees
- The employees are paid good remuneration and other facilities.
- Work place safety and good environment working is maintained and monitored.
- Training provided for employees in other companies.
- Uniforms, Safty goggles and shoes are provided for working.
- Many kind of family support like medical support provided.
- In house programs for employees and dependents are held from time to time.
- No discrimination based on caste, creed, gender or economic background.
- No child labor employment. Proper security and respect for women employees.
Business ethics and integrity
SSE believes in purely ethical way of working. No undue favors are either taken or given to any agency in the official transactions with customers, suppliers, government authorities or any other agency. No employee of the company neither receives nor offers, directly or indirectly, any gifts payment, remunerations, services or benefits to obtain special favors or advantages for conducting the business.
with internal audits, management reviews and productivity improvement projects to achieve the targets set by the company as per ISO standards.